Anantnag: A residential house was completely gutted in a fire mishap in Rajbhat locality of Sunbrari in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district during the intervening night of Sunday and Monday.
Local sources told that fire broke out in a residential house of Farooq Ahmad Bhat and Bilal ahmad bhat lives in a joint house and a resident house in late night sparks and turn into ashes Soon After all the belongings of the family were reduced to ashes.The family depends upon 13 family members.
Locals said we approached to fire tenders but due to failure of short breadth of road fire tenders cant reach on spot meanwhile locals douse the flames and control fire spreading more damage.
They said that the cause of fire was being ascertained.
Meanwhile, the local residents appealed to the LG as well as district administration to provide compensation to the family.