google.com, pub-2902074764665831, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Roshan Kashmir
No Result
View All Result
  • Lead
  • J&K
    • Kashmir
    • Jammu
    • Ladakh
  • National
  • International
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Editors Pick
  • Article
  • Weather
  • JOBS
  • E-Paper
  • Login
  • Lead
  • J&K
    • Kashmir
    • Jammu
    • Ladakh
  • National
  • International
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Editors Pick
  • Article
  • Weather
  • JOBS
  • E-Paper
No Result
View All Result
Roshan Kashmir
Home International

“No more attacks on neighbouring countries,” says Iran’s President; rules out question of ‘surrender’

News Desk by News Desk
March 7, 2026
0
“No more attacks on neighbouring countries,” says Iran’s President; rules out question of ‘surrender’
0
SHARES
117
VIEWS
Share on Facebook

Tehran , March 7: As the West Asia conflict entered Day 7 on Saturday, Iran appeared to have struck a note of reconciliation with its Gulf neighbours.

RELATED POSTS

Iran likely to submit response to US proposal on West Asia crisis through mediators on May 7

Pak-based LeT’s co-founder injured in attack in Lahore

Trump tells aides he is willing to end Iran war without reopening Hormuz, WSJ reports

In a televised address Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian said that a decision has been taken by the leadership council not to attack neighbouring countries.

Pezeshkian said, “I apologize to the neighbouring countries. We have no intention of invading other countries. The temporary leadership council announced yesterday that there will be no more attacks on neighbouring countries and no missile launches, unless attacks originate from those countries against Iran.”

At the same time, he struck a note of defiance ruling out any suggestion of Iran surrendering as the US-Israel intensified its campaign with greater firepower.

“They will take their dreams of us surrendering unconditionally to the grave,” he said.

The Iranian President’s response follows US President Donald Trump earlier declaring that there would be “no deal with Iran except unconditional surrender”, asserting that Tehran must capitulate before any diplomatic negotiations can proceed.

In a post on Truth Social, Trump emphasised that the US and its allies, particularly Israel, would only consider an agreement with Iran after the country’s leadership completely yields and is replaced by “great & acceptable leader(s)”.

He also articulated ambitions to help reconstruct Iran into a stronger nation following its capitulation, coining the phrase “MAKE IRAN GREAT AGAIN (MIGA!)” in an echo of his familiar political slogan.

“There will be no deal with Iran except UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER! After that, and the selection of a GREAT & ACCEPTABLE Leader(s), we, and many of our wonderful and very brave allies and partners, will work tirelessly to bring Iran back from the brink of destruction, making it economically bigger, better, and stronger than ever before. IRAN WILL HAVE A GREAT FUTURE. “MAKE IRAN GREAT AGAIN (MIGA!),”” his post read.

Earlier, Trump had expressed his desire to be personally involved in selecting Iran’s next Supreme Leader following the death of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in a US-Israel joint military strike last week, as reported by Axios.

In an exclusive interview with Axios, Trump said he wanted a role in the appointment of Iran’s next leader, drawing a comparison to his involvement in political developments in Venezuela in January following the capture of its former President Nicolas Maduro and his wife in a US military operation.

Meanwhile, the theatre of war has seen no relenting. A wave of Israeli airstrikes in Tehran and central Iran on Friday night targeted several key Iranian military sites, including an underground ballistic missile factory and a military academy, the IDF said.

According to the Israeli military, more than 80 Israeli Air Force fighter jets dropped 230 bombs on the targets during the strikes. Among the targets was a subterranean site “for the storage and production of ballistic missiles, from which hundreds of soldiers from the armed forces of the Iranian terror regime operated,” the IDF said.

Countering that the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) announced that on Friday night it had launched the 23rd wave of Operation True Promise 4, highlighting the deployment of new-generation missile systems against targets in the occupied territories and US bases across the region. According to the statement, the latest wave involved advanced missile systems designed to strike multiple targets.–(ANI)

ShareTweetSendShareScanShare
Previous Post

DGP J&K Reviews Security, CT Operations and Law & Order Scenario in Awantipora

Next Post

3,000 cops, anti-drone systems to be deployed for India-NZ T20 WC final in Ahmedabad

Related Posts

Iran likely to submit response to US proposal on West Asia crisis through mediators on May 7
International

Iran likely to submit response to US proposal on West Asia crisis through mediators on May 7

May 7, 2026
Pak-based LeT’s co-founder injured in attack in Lahore
International

Pak-based LeT’s co-founder injured in attack in Lahore

April 17, 2026
Trump tells aides he is willing to end Iran war without reopening Hormuz, WSJ reports
International

Trump tells aides he is willing to end Iran war without reopening Hormuz, WSJ reports

March 31, 2026
They lied, they’re dead: White House mocks slain Iran leaders over failed talks
International

They lied, they’re dead: White House mocks slain Iran leaders over failed talks

March 31, 2026
Pakistan a breeding ground for terror outfits, including LeT, JeM: US report
International

Pakistan a breeding ground for terror outfits, including LeT, JeM: US report

March 29, 2026
6 Indians dead, 1 missing in Gulf incidents; 3 lakh passengers return to India since Feb 28: MEA
International

6 Indians dead, 1 missing in Gulf incidents; 3 lakh passengers return to India since Feb 28: MEA

March 20, 2026

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

About Us

Kashmir Valley’s authentic and credible Daily Newspaper. This newspaper is publishing from Kashmir India since 2012 and gained an excellent reputation for neutral and authentic coverage across valley and its adjacent states.

News By Categories

  • Article
  • Brief
  • Editors Pick
  • Health
  • International
  • J&K
  • Jammu
  • JOBS
  • Kashmir
  • Ladakh
  • Lead
  • National
  • Sports
  • Uncategorized
  • Weather

More Info

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Team

© 2021 Roshan Kashmir | Designed by Buucket

No Result
View All Result
  • Lead
  • J&K
    • Kashmir
    • Jammu
    • Ladakh
  • National
  • International
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Editors Pick
  • Article
  • Weather
  • JOBS
  • E-Paper

© 2021 Roshan Kashmir | Designed by Buucket

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Create New Account!

Fill the forms bellow to register

All fields are required. Log In

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In