Short list for the post of Class-IV posts advertised in the year 2006 vide advertisement notice No. 04/DDCB of 2006 dated 18.10.2006.
Office of the Deputy Commissioner Baramulla
Subject: Recruitment of Class-IV posts advertised in the year 2006 vide advertisement notice No. 04/DDCB of 2006 dated 18.10.2006.
Whereas, an advertisement notice was issued vide No. 04/DDCB of 2006 dated 18.10.2006 for inviting applications from the permanent residents of J&K for recruitment against vacancies of Class-IV posts, but due to prolonged litigation, the process of selection to these Class-IV posts could not be completed as different petitions were filed by aggrieved candidates.
Whereas, the Hon’ble Supreme Court vide order dated 3rd February 2020 ordered as under:-
- “A perusal of the affidavit affirmed by the appellants dated 31st January, 2020 shows that the process of 2006 was sought to be superseded as lacking in transparency by the process in the year 2013 afresh in pursuance to the Government order dated 23rdApril, 2013 but with a caveat that it would be confined to only those candidates who had applied in pursuance to the advertisement dated 18th October, 2006. The appellants thus state that the respondents would not be prejudiced and this selection process would be completed within a period of five months from today. We are inclined to accept this course of action and give our imprimatur to the same”;
Whereas, GAD vide its letter No. 664 GAD of 2013 dated 23.04.2013 conveyed:
- The selection process be carried out afresh in a strictly time bound manner, only for the candidates who had applied in pursuance of the 2006 advertisement;
- The candidates shall not be barred for crossing the maximum age bar and shall be given deemed relaxation;
Whereas, the applications were scrutinized afresh in light of the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in order to complete the process of selection in a time bound manner;
Whereas, a category wise provisional shortlist with a ratio of 1:5 has been framed and annexed herewith at Annexure A” for information of all shortlisted candidates to appear in the interview as per the scheduled date and time given below:-
|09-11-2020||Open||001 – 117||10.00 A.M||Dak BanglowBla|
|10-11-2020||118 – 234|
|11-11-2020||235 – 351|
|12-11-2020||352 – 468|
|13-11-2020||469 – 585|
|14-11-2020||RBA||001 – 105|
|15-11-2020||106 – 210|
|16-11-2020||Scheduled Caste||001 – 300|
|Scheduled Tribe||001 – 105|
|Social Caste||01 – 20|
Note:- The candidates are required to bring all the original certifictes/ testimonials alongwith them on the date of interview.
No.: DCB/N/Estt/655-60 Joint Director Planning
Dated: 25-10-2020 Baramulla
(Chairman, Screening Committee)
- Principal Secretary to Govt. Revenue Department J&K, Srinagar.
- Financial Commissioner Revenue J&K, Srinagar.
- Commissioner Secretary,General Administration Department.
- Divisional Commissioner Kashmir.
- Joint Director Information J&K, Srinagar for publication of the notice in the leadinglocal dailies (English/Urdu).
- District Information Officer for information and necessary action.