Budgam April 17: A PDD lineman working with Power Development Department (PDD) died due to electric shock in Hafroo area of center Kashmir’s Budgam district on Sunday, officials said.
They said that the lineman identified as Mohammad Ashraf Mir, a resident of Badapora Nagam Charshrief received electric shock while repairing Transfer in the Haproo area.
Soon after receiving electric shock Ashraf Mir was immediately shifted to a local hospital, however, doctors declared him brought dead on arrival.
A police officer confirmed the incident to GNS and said that cognizance of the incident has been taken and further investigation taken up.(GNS)