Umaisar Gull Ganie
Kulgam, June 09: A youth was electrocuted to death while another was injured after they came in contact with a live wire in Shurat village of South Kashmir’s Kulgam district on Wednesday afternoon.
Official sources told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the duo came in contact with a live wire and were immediately rushed to GMC Anantnag, where one of them was declared dead on arrival.
They identified the deceased as Zakir Ahmad Khanday son of Shabir Ah Khanday and injured as Shavaaz Ahmad Dar son of Shabir Ahmad Dar, both from Shurat Kulgam.
Medical superintendent GMC Anantnag Dr. Mohammad Iqbal Sofi told KNO that hospital received two youth among them one was declared dead on arrival—(KNO)